Friday, September 20, 2013

Modified old post. An ode to my Hobbes!

I know a guitarist, who has been one of my greatest friends ever.

He is tall and lanky and often times cranky!!

He thinks he is a big man[LOL] and tries to act like one-- little does he realize that he is a bigger kid than me!!![Double LOL]

He is there to make me laugh when I am about to cry and makes me cry when I am about to laugh.

Talks a lot about hitting on girls, but doesn't realize that he hasn’t got the mojo to do that! :P

Head bangs a lot while playing his guitar and I banged my head watching him head bang (It cracks me up and I end up bumping my head against the wall! Ouch!)

Calls me up at 3 AM when I’m sleeping, just because he is bored.

Plans to study for an exam and ends up watching prison break

Thanks for being there, when I needed you. People say you are very lucky if you find a best friend like Hobbes. I found my Hobbes in you and I am very lucky.

Cheers! (FYI: You still look funny!)


No comments:

Post a Comment