Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The European Odyssey

I know it's been really long since my last post. Beginning of the year I promised myself that I would write one post a week, roughly translating to 4 posts a month. But I have failed to stick to that plan so far and hopefully I can make up for it from here on. 

I had the best 8 days of my life last week. The reason for my happiness? My solo road trip for 8 days in central Europe. Last year in particular has been very hard on me. I discovered that I suffered from ADHD. I had a host of other emotional issues I had to deal with and I was at the lowest point in my life. But I would like to say that, seeking help and trying to fix the issues that have been plaguing me has been a major turning point in my life. I feel like a whole new person, a phoenix born from the ashes. I am really happy I got this second chance from life- To discover how beautiful the world around me is, to get to know how wonderful people are. 

I got support from random people and I truly believe that I am blessed to have all this love, affection and warmth around me. I know life will have its ups and downs and it wont be easy. But I have realized that life is beautiful and the world is a magical place. Good or bad, I have a lot to learn, lot to explore and be extremely thankful for the privileged life I have.

I want to blog about my trip in Europe as I really want to share my happiest experience with everyone. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment