Sunday, May 24, 2009

Exam Time

Its a beautiful morning. The weather is just tailor made for those who love to procrastinate. I am up since 6 in the morning. The weather outside seemed so endearing. I went for a ride on my bike and let the breeze blow my hair. Did random junk. Messaged people to find out what internals I have tomorrow. I decide to study. Open my book. Then decide against studying. Its not worth spending such a lovely day in front of GSM text book and here I am enjoying a beautiful Sunday. Listening to the birds chirp. Looking at the squirrels run around our front yard. Listen to mom yelling at me, for wasting time since morning. An experience so divine and blissful. And not studying for tomorrow's internals makes this experience all the more likable. 4 years in engineering and I m yet to learn how to write an internal without copying. The weather never helps. I am happy that I am able to enjoy other things much better when I need to study. I love exam time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment